74 O.S. § 3106.4 COMPLIANCE
In compliance with the provisions of 74 O.S. § 3106.4 the Board of Regents for the Oklahoma Agricultural & Mechanical (the “Board of Regents”) provides the following information:
Administrative Procedures Act
The Board of Regents is exempt from Article I of the Administrative Procedures Act pursuant to 75 O.S. §250.4(A)(7) and the Board of Regents is exempt from Article II pursuant to 75 O.S. §250.4(B)(12). Accordingly, the Board of Regents does not adopt or propose rules pursuant to the Administrative Procedures Act.
The public may find the following statutes and other legal resources useful in interacting with the Board of Regents:
- Article VI, Section 31a, Oklahoma Constitution (Creating the Board of Regents for the Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical Colleges)
- Article X, Sections 15, 23 & 25 Oklahoma Constitution (Regarding Budget Procedures and Indebtedness)
- 12 O.S. § 133 (Venue for actions brough against a public officer)
- 25 O.S. § 301 et seq. (Oklahoma Open Meeting Act)
- 51 O.S. § 24a.1 et seq. (Oklahoma Open Records Act)
- 51 O.S. § 151 et seq. (Oklahoma Governmental Tort Claims Act)
- 70 O.S. §§ 3401 through 3431 (Oklahoma Higher Education Code provisions applicable to the Agricultural and Mechanical Colleges)
- 70 O.S. § 4001 et. seq. (Oklahoma Higher Education Code provisions regarding Revenue Bonds)
Personally Identifiable Data
The Board of Regents collects, stores, and shares the following personally identifiable data in the following manner:
- What personally identifiable data, is being stored:
Personally identifiable data, including name, address, social security number, date of birth, employment history, and education, is only collected regarding employees and Board members.
- How the personally identifiable data is being stored:
Data is maintained in paper and electronic format.
- How the personally identifiable data is shared:
Data is not shared with any persons or entities other than properly authorized members of the Board of Regents and its executive employees. The Board of Regents only shares personally identifiable information with others as required or in accordance with the law.