(a) The legal situs for the official Office of Record for the Board of Regents for the Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical Colleges shall be in Stillwater, Payne County, Oklahoma. The Office shall be physically located on the Fifth Floor, Student Union Building on the campus of Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma.
(b) All of the following acts shall be accomplished in the aforesaid office:
(1) All service of legal process shall be served in this office.
(2) Service shall be on one of the following:
(A) The Chief Executive Officer
(B) The Board Counsel
(3) The official Board of Regents records of proceedings shall be maintained here.
(4) The Board’s official seal shall be located in this office.
(5) All correspondence relating to official Board of Regents business and activities shall be addressed here.
(c) All regular and special meetings of the Board of Regents shall be held at the times and places according to notices thereof as given in accordance with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act.
(d) A liaison office shall be maintained in Oklahoma City. It shall be an office of convenience with the express purpose of providing a place for the processing of administrative documents due for final depositing in other agencies and offices of State Government in Oklahoma City.